Now everyone uses computers, mobiles, whether they are young children or old people, they use mobiles or laptops for entertainment, people who work keep them in front of the computer screen in their office all day and some big and small children play games on mobiles all day long.
If the focus of the eyes stays on the mobile or computer screen for a long time, then there is a lot of pressure on our eyes and this is the reason for computer vision syndrome.
What is Computer Vision Syndrome?
This is a group of diseases of our eyes, Computer Vision Syndrome. Also known as digital eye strain, smartphone computer tablet use has long been associated with eye diseases. Eye disease is not a disease. Research has shown that children who play on mobile phones and those who work in the office are more likely to be afraid of people who stay in front of the screen for three hours at a time.
Symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome,
- Tension in the eyes
- Bursting appearance
- Dry eyes
- Pain in neck, back and shoulders
- Difficulty shifting focus near and far
- Red eyes
Remedies for Computer Vision Syndrome
- Wear anti-glare goggles when you sit in front of a computer screen.
- Keep the computer screen 15-20 degrees below the eye.
- Don't go for less that your full potential. Sit in the right position and work.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule, take a 20 second watch break every 20 minutes 20 feet away.
- Try closing the eyes again and again.
- Keep the computer screen 20-25 inches away from the eyes.
- Keep doing eye checkups.
- Try not to stay in front of the screen for too long.
- Get timely medical help.
If you have any problem with your eyes, then you should go to the doctor and ask. My friend started having eye problems by playing games on his mobile but now that he is no longer in front of the mobile screen, he is fine, you should also remember before something like this happens that you have to take care of your eyes,
So friends, if you like this information, please share it and give us feedback by commenting below how you like this information, thank you.